The argument has always been - which parent determines the sex of a child?
It’s neither here nor there. As matter of fact, blame for the sex of a child is that of both parents.
But, is the MOTHER is more responsible to get a son or a daughter?
• The father deposits the semen containing sperms in the vagina of mother. Ideally the X and the Y sperms are in same number.
• The germ cell in father's testicle initially divides into 2 cells. one of which is Y sperm responsible for male child. second one is X sperm responsible for female child. These cells then each divide in 2 these 2 cells further divide in 2 each producing 4 of one kind. this process goes on and on to produce 50 millions to 150 millions sperms in the semen. Half of them are Y sperms and other half are X sperms.
• If the X sperm unite with female egg then a female child is born.
• If Y sperm unite with female egg then a male child is produced.
• As same number of Y and X sperms is deposited in the vagina; which type of sperm ultimately will unite with female egg depends on the conditions of female reproductive system. Whether the condition is favourable for the rapid and safe movement of X sperms or the Y sperms.
• The Y sperms are very delicate and are easily get destroyed by acidic and toxic environment of vagina. Thus if the vagina is very acidic most of the Y sperms are destroyed the rest may get immobile and not fit to swim in the cervical canal.
• The X sperms are stronger and can withstand the acidity and toxicity better.
• Thus if the medium of the reproductive organ mainly vagina, cervix, uterus and fallopian tubes is not favorable then the Y sperms get destroyed or immobile and the surviving X sperms swim in to unite with X egg of the woman to produce female child. This is why failure of family planning method like condom, spermicides, jelly, or withdrawal mostly results in female child. Similarly women having vaginitis, cervicitis, leucorhea, candida infection, cervical erosion almost always produce female children.
• The honeymoon child is almost always a male child. As this time the bride is in the best of her health. Her reproductive organs are healthy producing Y sperm favorable medium. As the sexual experience is new to her she is more excited and produce plenty of lubricating alkaline secretion in the vagina which neutralizes the acidity in vaginal secretion and makes the environment more favourable for Y sperms.
• If the woman is healthy, happy, sexually excited, and trained herself to get many orgasms before the man ejaculates then she will produce many sons.
• The women who are not healthy, anemic, hormonally imbalanced, sad, non-orgasmic, having vaginal diseases and infections of bacteria, fungus or protozoa; will almost always produce female child.
The FATHER too is responsible for getting a son or a daughter?
• If the man has less sperms in the semen, if the motility of sperms is less, then he may father a female child
• If man has shorter penis he will not be able to deposit the semen near the cervix, which makes it necessary for the sperms to travel longer distance to get to the cervical opening. Thus the sperms are in contact with the acidic vaginal secretion for a longer time and more Y sperms get destroyed and paralyzed.
• If the man is sexually inefficient, inadequate, inexperienced, he cannot give proper orgasm to the woman. In such case, the woman produces less sexual fluid as she does not get aroused sexually. Not getting the orgasm produces unreleased congestion of blood in the pelvic region which makes the inner environment of reproductive channel unfavourable for Y sperms.
• If the man is tense because of sexual performance anxiety, or because of being premature ejaculator he performs miserably at sexual intercourse. Such men produce more female children.
• The men who are constantly under tension, stress, worry, due to the job or profession or the economic problems may produce more female children than male. Thus even the man is responsible in determining the sex of an unborn child; it is the woman who is most responsible.
If the woman undergoes proper treatment to make herself properly healthy, gets all the infections, and inflammation of vagina, cervix and uterus treated, trains herself to get instant orgasm and many more before the man ejaculates, learn and employ deep penetration positions during sex, have sex as near the ovulation as possible then she can produce many sons for the family. If the man keeps himself healthy, learns to prolong the sex, learn to give multiple orgasms to the woman every time, makes sex very excited, then he will father many sons.
The man can undergo "vajikaran" treatment which can increase the number of sperms in general, thus increasing the number of Y sperms in the semen. Some treatment can produce twice the number of Y sperms compared to the X sperms. The treatment can make the semen healthy and more favourable to the motility of sperms. This increases the chance of Y sperms which are slimmer and swim faster to swim through cervical canal, get in the uterus and in the tube well before the slow moving X sperms reach the egg. Thus produce a son. The vajikaran treatment is described in the ayurveda. This was used by king's medical advisers to advise the king to be able to produce more sons.