The Comptroller-General of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), retired Col. Hameed Ali, has approved the appointment and redeployment of management members of the service in acting capacities.
This is contained in a statement by the Public Relations Officer of the service, Comptroller Timi Bomodi, on Thursday in Abuja.
He said the approval followed the statutory retirement of some members of management team of the service.
He further said the exercise was to enhance strategic and effective service delivery.
Bomodi said the comptroller-general, while thanking the retired members for their meritorious service, congratulated the newly appointed officers.
Bomodi said Ali urged the newly appointed officers to work hard in ensuring that the service achieved greater heights in its mandates of revenue generation, suppression of smuggling and trade facilitation.
A breakdown of the appointments is as follows:
1. EI EDORHE DCG Finance Admin & Technical Service
2. HK GUMMI DCG Tariff and Trade
3. M ABBA-KURA Ag. DCG Enforcement Inspection & Investigation
4. AG SAIDU Ag. DCG Human Resource Development
5. JP AJOKU Ag. DCG Excise, Free Trade Zone & Industrial Incentives
6. BA ADENIYI Ag. DCG Strategic Research and Policy
7. GA ITOTOH Ag. DCG Training and Doctrine Command
8. O PETERS Ag. ACG/Zonal Coordinator Zone ‘D’
9. AI ALFA Ag. ACG Strategic Research and Policy
10. HJ SWOMEN Ag. ACG Excise, Free Trade Zone & Industrial Incentives
11. KC EGWUH Ag. ACG Training and Doctrine Command
12. MBA MUSA Ag. ACG Tariff and Trade
13. A DAPPA-WILLIAMS Ag. ACG Enforcement Inspection & Investigation
14. BM JIBO Ag. ACG Headquarters
15. A HAMISU Ag. ACG/Commandant Nigeria Customs Command & Staff College
16. Y SALIHU Ag. ACG Finance & Admin
17. MI YUSUF Ag. ACG ICT/Modernization
18. SA BOMAI Ag. ACG Board
19. CK NIAGWAN Ag. ACG Finance, Admin & Technical Services
20. KI ADEOLA Ag. ACG Training and Doctrine Command
While thanking the retired members of the management for their meritorious service and support, the Comptroller General of Customs, Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali congratulated the newly appointed officers and charged them to redouble their efforts in ensuring the Service achieves greater heights in its mandates of revenue generation, suppression of smuggling and trade facilitation.
Kindly like us on Facebook/twitter